The Chaperone project has meetings every week in 375 Soda Hall on Mondays from 12 - 1.
- 1/26 Stream JIT, Mangpo
- 2/2 Explaining Inconsistent Code, Wontae Choi
- 2/9 Leveraging Big Software Data to Analyze and Detect Software Bugs, Baishashi Ray (visitor)
- 3/9 Compiler validation via equivalence modulo inputs Rafael Tupinambá Dutra
- 3/16 Visit day
- 3/23 Spring break
- 3/30 Transformation-based Code Generation for GPUs and CPUs Julie Newcomb
- 4/6 Sound Modular Verification of C Code Executing in an Unverified Context Eric Atkinson
The Correctness members of Chaperone will also have weekly meetings in 511 Soda Hall on Friday from 12-1.
- Job Talk Rehearsal, Xuehai
- Progress Report, Liang
For information on older meetings, see here.